Saturday 20 March 2010

Camper is Home.....with Carol & Rich !

It was the end of my adventures with the camper today, I drove it for the last time delivering it to Carol and Rich, and I am really pleased that they made the offer that won it for them, I think it was meant to be.


It was hard to drive away and leave it, but I loved how excited Carol and Rich were, and I hope they have many years of camping fun in it.


Thanks to my friend Tammy for printing an A3 print of one of the photos I took for ebay, and mounting it too, it looked awesome and almost didnt hand it over as planned, but Carol was really pleased with it so again another feelgood feeling.


Good luck you guys, hope you are on the road with it soon, spring and summer are just around the corner ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment